Therefore, to narrow it down a bit, I thought I would take a few minutes to provide a list of four blogs I follow and why I think that you should follow them also.
- The Poached Egg. Greg West does a fantastic job of scouring the internet and finding some of the best material on Christian Apologetics available. This blog provides links to helpful articles and interesting quotations. Greg can be found on Twitter @thepoachedegg.
- Christian Apologetics Alliance Blog. The CAA is a group of writers committed to articulating and defending a Christian world view. The contributors to the blog come from a variety of educational backgrounds and have different interests, thus providing a sampling of what is going on in apologetic thought today. You can follow the CAA blog on Twitter @apolalliance
- The Thinking Christian. This is one of the first apologetics blogs I found and have been following it for a few years. Tom Gilson is the author of the blog and he consistently challenges his reader to be what the title implies, thinking Christians.
- Apologetics315. One of the best features of Apologetics315 is the interviews that Brian Auten does with noted apologetic writers and thinkers. These interviews are available as Podcasts and MP3 downloads. Brian is an excellent interviewer, asking great questions. Brian also provides other helpful links on the site to resources for those who are interested in increasing their knowledge of Christian apologetics. You can follow Brian on Twitter @apologetics315.
There are many other good apologetics sites but these are four that I regularly follow and read. If you have an interest in Christian apologetics, please check out these four blogs, I do not think you will be disappointed.
Latest posts by Mark McIntyre (see all)
- Leaders – How well are you getting people grounded in the faith? - September 19, 2014
- Tune my heart . . . - September 15, 2014
- Roy Abraham Varghese on the “New Atheism” - September 13, 2014