I Recently came across a blog post from Frank Viola which listed these six affirmations that he reads every morning. I found them helpful and thought I would share them with you.
- Let go of how life ought to be and find joy somewhere in whatever your life currently is.
- Ruthlessly eliminate all expectations of how your day should be.
- Receive everything that happens today as passing through God’s sovereign hands before it gets to you.
- All things that take place today – including the irritations and disappointments — will work together for your good. Romans 8:28 is still in the Bible.
- You can’t control what others do, but you can control what you do and how you react.
- Shift the responsibility on God to change the things you cannot. It’s His worry, not yours. 1 Peter 5:7 is still in the Bible.
Do you like them? If you would care to add to the list, please use the comment box below.